Friday, January 13, 2012

Faux Leather


The crab has been painted with chalk and blender pen.

The cracked effect on the card stock was achieved with
 a lovely back ground stamp "Weathered" from Stamp'n Up.
Patterned paper by Kaiser,
 Card stock  -' close to cocoa' , 'chocolate chip',  by Stamp'n Up.
I am also entering this into the try something new challenge at Crafty Creations.http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html
I have been experimenting with a few different techniques , after all I am on holidays, and what better way to chill out than to get a little creative with my paper supplies.I can't exactly remember where on the net I read about making paper look like leather, but I did remember the method and thought I would give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards.....love them lots...thanks for visiting our blog Jill....I have a daughter named Gillian :D love that name...she is 12!!
    Love Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete